Monday, March 31, 2008

:D ...

Pitter patter
Flitter flatter
Wop de who de who
I am magic
Life is tragic
Who the Hell are you?

You know, I had this blog saved in my bookmarks(i think it belongs to one of the first outsiders to read my previous blog. Outsiders here wud mean any1 who is NOT Arps et al. ) .. and I happened to check in... after a loonng time ..
And I found this post on it .... titled "Of a Soul and its asylum"...
This was probably the ONLY post on the blog that I could relate with, but something in the thought process/ reflection in the post struck a chord with me ...
and of course, these lines seem to have an instant connect! ..

I mean ... no food-for-thought here ... nooooo...
just words, n rhythm ..and the what-the-heck tone that it conveys, to boot ....

Again...

Pitter patter
Flitter flatter
Wop de who de who
I am magic
Life is tragic
Who the Hell are you?..........
>>>>>>>>

I am magic
Life is tragic
Who the Hell are you?..........

:D :D ....

Oooooh latest update Arps (when ARE u going to get that net connection :( ) ..

It is the Demented Dementor again,
and It *sigh* approacheth me ....
A twig of olive It holdeth out ...
But, it's the hidden Gun I see :( ...

Now that u know the story and the context of the original verse, u shud be able to appreciate it!
somewhat... :(

Sig(h)ning off with my gtalk status today ...

Dont disturb me, I'm too busy being happy :D ...

lolz..even though the sentiment is wearing off now ... still, I rarely strike happy notes .. so lemme document this one *grinning her broooooadest grin possible*

Cheeeeeers ...

2 comments:

busy-writer said...

lol @ the gtalk status! i like your dobby dp, hehe.. somehow, it looks way too cute here! ;)

thanks for droppin by my blog!

and whoaa @ your other blog.. bloggin about the "about me"s..now you must be a pioneer in that! :P

Ronald Weasley said...

lolz.. yeah, the kinda things I happen to 'Pioneer' *rolls eyes* .. I am the sole candidate in those activities, forever :P

:D ...
I looooove that pic!
it's all Me frm the bat-like ears ..down to the dirtiest toe :D