Thursday, April 17, 2008

*Shruti ... Calm ... Self! ...*

Oh Gawwwdd …. My fingers shake as I type … but I dunno what else to do … im trying chocolate therapy alongside … but I guess it will take time, to show the soothing effect!!

*takes deep breaths*

*counts till ten*

One

Two

Three

….

Four

…..

Five

…..

Six

….

Seven

Eight

….

Nine

…..

Ten

Oh gawd … I did that on purpose … typing mindlessly is also cathartic …

But ..not helping much…

N m drinking pepsi too …

Not helping…

Okay … al keep talking…. Until it subsides …

Gawwddd… my fingers still shake, and its fury .. of the highest order …

On the injustice of it all …

On the farce of it all …

Oh …

IT barks, but deep down… IT’s nice ..

Oh…

IT bites, but deep down …. IT’s nice…

Oh, it hurts, but deep down ….IT’s nice …

Oh..

It kills, but deep down ….. It’s nice …

So all u have to do … is keep digging through the black hole, in the hope , that one day u will discover what that “nice” is …

Coz ideally, normally, all the above activities wud not exactly qualify one to be called NICE …

Oh…

What IT does actually,

Is to beat its chest on a rooftop, every morning .. about being NICE –a convenient self-defined abstraction –

Then do everything throughout the day, that wud point otherwise …

And then … as a safety option … doles out ALMS to ITs fellow beings (Oh doles those out with both hands… asked for or not!! ) … to gain a psychological advantage ….

And then, do everything … so that all facts laid out … at the end of everything… people have to say,

Oh .. deeeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeep down … IT’s still nice ….

NICE- another word I hate with all my might!

I cud sit peacefully. I’m out of the mess (God is kind!) …

If only Human Rights Violation … n the sheer injustice of it all … *ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

And I tried hunting for episodes of Diff’rent Strokes on the net, to kick in the normalization effect .. to soothe nerves down … and guess what!! … they have taken’em all off youtube!!

*groans…painfully*

What am I to do?

Except Blog …

Arps’ net connection sucks … Meet is not online at this hour ..

dunno when either will login ..

And I don’t have Arnold to bring a smile on my face …

(m buffering an episode of FRIENDS now …)

Hope it helps …

God, I offer a prayer …

**F.R.I.E.N.D.S break**

Heyy … just watched a Joey-video :D

Lolz! I love him …. (im kinda smiling :) ) :::

Joey: Hey Ross. If homo sapiens were in fact “HOMO sapiens”, could that be why they’re extinct?
Ross: Joey, homo sapiens are people.
Joey: Hey! I’m not judging here.

…..

Al just end with lines from the Gita , (wistfully) … although it has no direct relevance!! ..

Yada yada hi dharmasya, glanirbhavti bharata ..

Abhyutthanam adharmasya, tadatmanam srijyamaham

Can’t speak much now …

Later …

PS. It is my earnest request that I don’t get comments on this particular post. No questions asked.

Peace!

Thanks.

2 comments:

vagabond dreamer said...

:|

Ronald Weasley said...

guess what .. i dunno how u make that face.. *the one that u did up there * .. but yeah..i wud reply with the same face here ...
*sigh*
as a substitute emoticon.. :(

Peace! :)