Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thanks Meet ... :) :) .. u are an Angel ..

I dunno whether I deserve such good wishes ... but i keep getting some odd once in a while ....
this was a pleasant surprise ... on such a lousy day ... and I didnt even know she would be thinking abt me n my problems ...

Meet ... Thanks! ... I hope I pull it off ... ur wishes may act like a good omen :) :::
Just for You, Shruti! ... I just dont care abt my job right now (okay, 'right now' is the key word :D) .. im really moved ...
and I love you .. and need I tell u that Ditto for u from my end, all that u hv offered me :D

CHEERS and GOD BLESS indeed! :D :D


PS. ppl, dont get scared by my blog posts ... m fine! ... live n kicking (being thick skinned helps!)

Ours is not to ask why, ours is but to do or die :D :)

Shruti

No comments: