Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Sense of Life

I would have run away.

IF there were A Way.

Or an 'Away' for that matter..

Away - from all this chatter.

I would have bowed out.

Then I wouldn't have to shout...


Shout a silent scream.

To shield a hazy dream.


But,

Here, I am to stay.

Stay put. There is no way.

Part sense, part crap.

I tend to my own trap.



I wouldn't sit here and write,

A verse so bland, so trite.

If I could bow out,

With a graceful snout.


I could've lent my weight to my Word.

Coz I would know that I KNOW.

But now, I must say things absurd,

And shrug in hope, it 'must be so'.

I don't care if this is wrong,

Oh! let me ask this please!

(True I ain't that strong)

But, Who Did Move My Cheese?! :(

Okay, relax, life ain't that hard,

it is pretty calm and easy ...

Yet, I sit like one retard,

and say these things- all cheesy :O

There is They.

And There is Me.

Both kinda have a strife..

Though, on my part, I just let them be,

THEY won't spare My Sense of Life :(

3 comments:

Arps said...

shrutiii.....

...please write a happy one next time...!!! *begging*...
i want a feel of the-shruti-i-know.!!!

Ronald Weasley said...

:-/

Even I am disgusted at this bit of verse .. it is so very crappy in terms of quality... but i just penned down my frustration .. :P

you want 'happy?' .. al give u
happy! :)
(PS. have u forgotten the cribbing-crying shruti.. u knew her too ..remember? :P ) ...
anywayy .. no kiddin' ... point noted! :D
cheers!

Pehchaan kaun! said...

"Okay, relax, life ain't that hard,
it is pretty calm and easy ..."
Was that a ray of hope :D